StatCounter


May 11, 2006

Pirates by Celia Rees

"Pirates" was an awesome book and I was amazed when I found out that it was a true story! I chose the book because of its title and it didn't let me down. The main characters, Nancy and Minerva, talk their way onto a ship full of pirates and dress and act as men. With an insane brazilian man chasing the ship, numerous attacks and bombings, and the girls trying to keep their identities a secret, this story is really exciting and very well written.
I highly recommend this book to everyone. It's a thrilling story that I didn't want to put down and left me wanting more when I had finished. The characters were cool and the things that happened throughout the book just blew me away! I'm definitely going to look for more books by this author :)

No comments: