StatCounter


Oct 10, 2008

Thank you!

Thanks to all of you who came out for this week's programs! I know there was a lot going on, but we had a huge crowd for the pumpkin party--you made wonderful pumpkins and the pictures are up on the blog. If you double-click the pictures, you'll get the bigger version from Flickr.

Those of you who came for the fire safety presentation--WOW! We got to try on a firefighter's coat, spray water with the huge hose and go for a ride in the fire engine! I have a few more fire safety packets that the firefighters were kind enough to leave with me--the first people to catch me and say they're interested will get them! I will have pictures of that up online very soon--hopefully tonight.

The next big event is October 25th, Dillon's Magic Show (more details to come). In the meantime, don't forget to sign up for storytime!

No comments: