StatCounter


Jun 26, 2015

June 29-July3 for Kids at the Library

Greetings!
Welcome to the summer reading program "Every Hero Has a Story!"  :)  Here's what's going on this coming week:

Monday, 12pm: Sandwiches & Stories (all ages, drop in). Bring your picnic lunch to the library!  While you eat, Paula will read stories.  When you're done, she will have an activity/game or a craft for you to do.

Tuesday,3-5pm: Be a Hero--NHSPCA Crafts.  Stop in to make toys and treats for the animals at the NHSPCA.  This is also your first chance to sign up for the NHSPCA Field Trip (details below).

Wednesday, 6pm: SUPER AMAZING SING-ALONG WITH STEVE BLUNT!! You don't want to miss this oh-so-much-fun musician.  Really you don't.

The library is CLOSED on Friday--go watch fireworks :)

The NHSPCA Field trip: I will be leading a caravan to the Stratham SPCA on Tuesday, July 7.  We'll meet at the library at 3pm and roll out ASAP.  I am not allowed to take anyone in my car--library policy--but I am really hoping that some of you will have an extra seat or two to share.  If you do, please let me know and I will keep a list--I will only give your information to a person who asks for a ride and needs the number of seats you have available.  SIGN-UPS for the field trip will not begin until June 30.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Lisa

No comments: