StatCounter


Jun 15, 2015

"Every Hero Has a Story!" Summer Reading Program

Greetings!
The summer reading program--Every Hero Has a Story!--is about to begin!

The simplest way to explain everything is to say, "Be here on June 25 at 3:30".  That's the Kickoff Party: There will be cake, at least one animal to pet, a story, and your first chance to sign children up for "Every Hero Has a Story".  However, if you can't make it that day, it's ok--you can sign kids up any time after that.  You don't have to do anything before the party: just show up!  Everyone's invited :)

Program basics: You can come to the library whenever you want.  Children can read whatever they want.  I will provide everything you need in order to participate.

I do still need a couple people to help out with the Kickoff Party: I have  people for refreshments, but I'll need two more--one to hand out sign up slips and pencils, one to give out bags for completed slips.  Easy and painless, I promise :)

Questions?  Call 474-2044 and ask for Lisa or email lbricker@sealib.org and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thank you and see you soon!
Lisa

No comments: