StatCounter


Nov 6, 2009

Next Week for Kids (Nov. 9-13)

There are a few things unusual about this week that may change your library plans:

Monday: Reading to Aspen has been shifted this week--she will be here from 3:00-4:15. The 3:15 and 3:30 slots are still available; if you want one, call or email me!

Tuesday: Lego Builders Association will be meeting again! Come in at 3:30 to build your own castle, show everyone how cool it is and get your picture with it for the website.

Wednesday: WE ARE CLOSED!

Thursday: There will be a Thanksgiving Drop In Craft between 1 and 5pm. We are making Indian Corn table/wall decorations. Join us when you can!

Storytimes are ongoing--if you'd like to sign up, let me know.

A request as we approach the holidays: I need empty gift-wrap tubes! If you would save them for me and bring them to the library, I would really appreciate it. There's a great craft I'd like to do next summer that will use them.

No comments: