StatCounter


Jul 5, 2013

July 8-12 at the Library for Kids

Monday, July 8 at 3:30pm:  Afternoon Experiment: Dino Dig.  Dig up a dinosaur egg, uncover it, then learn how to re-fossilize it.

Tuesday, July 9 at 3:30 and 4:30:  Dig Dinosaurs with the Boston MoS.  REAL dinosaur bones and the chance to learn genuine archaeology!  I have 2 spots left in the 4:30 session and that's it.  Please email or call if you haven't already.  If you'd like to be on a waiting list, let me know.

Wednesday, July 10 at 6:00:  Cave Stories.  An all ages drop in story time.

Friday, July 12 at 3:30:  Afternoon Experiment:  Dino Dig.  Yeppers, it's a genuine repeat.

Oh, and I now have a list going for the Movie and Worm Tasting on Thursday, July 18.  If you'd like to join us for that, please let me know so I can make sure to have enough worms.  474-2044 or lmichaud@sealib.org

No comments: