StatCounter


Feb 24, 2010

Story Time Information

This is the LAST WEEK of story times for this session. For the next two weeks, try out the Listening Pond, make your kids tell YOU stories at the puppet theater or just check out extra books to read at home :) I will have posters, blog posts, Facebook posts and emails to let you know the new schedule and start dates. If I have your email, I will send you updates on story times and other children's programming--email me at lmichaud@sealib.org or just call 474-2044 and ask for Lisa.
Also, the first two weeks of "Pages and Stages" the interactive story telling program by UNH's Mask & Dagger theater troupe will take place at Seabrook Elementary--I'm so pleased we can share this program!! It will be at 3:30 on the 3rd and 10th, then at 4 on the remaining Wednesdays through March. Please join us! It's for all ages, with stories, props, and lots of chances to join in :)

No comments: