StatCounter


Oct 23, 2009

Next Week for Kids (Oct. 26-30)

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who came to The Great Pumpkin Party! I had a great time and I hope you did too :)
There are some people I need to thank: Cider Hill Farm for donating our apple cider; Alison for the wonderful pumpkin cookies (hurray for cookies!); Casey, Aviela and Nehemiah for helping me set up; Fabiola and Rajae for helping me clean up afterwards!


Ok, for next week:
Monday at 3:30--Reading to Aspen. This week's schedule is full, but if you'd like to get in on next week, call or email me.

Wednesday at 6:00--No Nightmares Halloween Story Time for Little Monsters. If you need your monsters to be friendly, your ghosts to be happy and your pumpkins to be just yummy, this one is for you! We'll have a craft afterwards. Feel free to wear your costume :)

Friday at 4:00--They're Alive...The Books are Alive! Magician Gregory McAdams will be performing a Halloween safety show! He's magical, funny and likes to have the audience help him out. Don't forget to wear your costumes--this is also the library's time to trick-or-treat!

No comments: